new member!

hey guys whats up? i've been eye-balling this forum for a while now and decided it was time for me to join and start to contribute to it all that i can. i was hesitant at first because i wasn't sure if i could contribute or keep up with the current members in terms on logic and intelligence, but what the hell, i shall try to anyway lol.

my engineering field of interest is electrical. i've only taken my gen ed classes so far. tons of math, science and physics - which isnt a problem. at this time, i had to withdraw myself from college (this semester) due to financial hardships, but i am keeping myself in shape by still working on various math/physic problems during my free time.

i DEFINITELY do plan on going back to school once i have a stable 40 hour/week job. education is my core : - )

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, KZ. We're happy to have you with us.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to the community, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

It is good to have you here.
  • KZ 259
    KZ 259
    thanks for the warm welcome guys! i look forward to being here as well
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community. We wish you join your college classes as earliest. Till then keep sharing your ideas with us. 😀
  • KZ 259
    KZ 259
    yes, i shall go back as soon as i am financially set. although i did try a semester while working 55 hours a week and that just didnt work out well. the few of the professors i spoke to were encouraging the idea of nothing wrong with delaying the dream. life is full of challenges

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends... My name is Raman and I am new one in this forum. I have just completed my B.tech. Now planning for further study that's why I am here....
MY NAME IS CLINTON OFOEDU I AM STUDYING CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IN UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (UNILAG). I LIKE TO MEET OTHER CHEMICAL ENGINEERS IN THE WORLD TO GET EXPOSED TO DIFFERENT...
Russian Satellite has captured an awesome 121 MP shot of the Earth from space. This shot is believed to be the most detailed pic of the Earth taken from space...
Actor Aston Kutcher is playing the role of Steve Jobs in a movie based on Steve Jobs, titled 'Jobs: Get Inspired'. TMZ spotted image of Aston Kutcher in Steve Jobs'...
This thread is dedicated to everyone who's playing the Dropquest II 2012. Dropquest is a puzzle by Dropbox that if you are first to complete, you'll get 100GB free cloud...