Dropquest II 2012: Help Thread [ No Ready Made Answers ]

This thread is dedicated to everyone who's playing the Dropquest II 2012. Dropquest is a puzzle by Dropbox that if you are first to complete, you'll get 100GB free cloud storage from Dropbox free of cost; those who complete it will get an extra 1 GB free. If you are among the first 10 to complete it; you'll get 20GB free storage for life. Interesting enough?

This thread does not aim to provide ready made answers. Rather provide hints and keep updating your status through the game here. Ask for help but others will only provide hints. No free lunches, please ๐Ÿ˜€

Let's get started, I'm on to chapter 1 right now ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chapter 1 Question is as follows :-

Decrypt the password comprising of 5 digits: -
    1. The product of the first two digits is 24.
    2. The fourth digit is half of the second digit.
    3. The sum of the last two digits is the same as the sum of the first and third digits.
    4. The sum of all the digits is 26.
    5. The second digit is greater than the last digit.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Solved this!
    Do post the question from Chapter 2! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Punch_a_Tantra
    Solved this!
    Do post the question from Chapter 2! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Head over to the Dropquest and try attempting questions. I did a few chapters but gave up so soon. Added 50MB to my account in the process. It looks like a lot of people have sailed through chapters 1-10 easily.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The_Big_K
    Head over to the Dropquest and try attempting questions. I did a few chapters but gave up so soon. Added 50MB to my account in the process. It looks like a lot of people have sailed through chapters 1-10 easily.
    Ok. On it!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is an awesome contest. Reminded me of our quiz contest. Whattay fun it was! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you seen Mother's day doodle?? It feels so good. These people whoever do the doodles are just so good @their job ! happy Mother's day to all mom there!
Hey guys, I am thinking of buying a laptop with following specs.: 1) A 15.6" screen 2) Intel i5 or i7 processor 3) A 1 GB graphic card (NVIDIA or...
So I found this amazing machine called the Bat, featured in the upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises. A hovercraft, jet, helicopter, all in one! An amazing engineering goes behind...
Hi, I am planning to buy a new laptop within the range of 30-35k. But I am confused which brand Laptop will be good. Previously I used HP, and from...
iam done wid 2nd yr.is der somebody out der who s also preparing for gate 2014? seniors..pls help me out in preparing from the scrach..nd for doz preparing for gate...