New member introduction.

Hello everyone,

I'm Aadil Fayaz Naik. Well, my name will appear with this post 😨. I'm an Electronics and Communications engineer by degree and a software engineer by current profession 😀. That said, I'm currently working as a Software Developer at CGI Chennai since December 2016. I'm originally from Kashmir.

I like coding very much. Apart from this I go trekking, mountaineering, swimming and if I get a chance; sky diving.
My aim has been becoming a software engineer and it is fulfilled. Now I aim to create a world class robotics industry 😨....

I joined CrazyEngineers back in 2013 because I loved to be the part of "bigger engineer community" to keep updated with latest trends in technology.

Thank you.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Aadil Fayaz Naik
    Apart from this I go trekking, mountaineering, swimming and if I get a chance; sky diving.
    We'd love to hear all about it. Welcome to the CrazyEngineers family!
  • Aadil Naik
    Aadil Naik
    Sure!
    Since I'm from Kashmir, so I was always surrounded with hills and high mountains. As such it was natural for me to scale them as a kid along with other friends. We used to go exploring the forests. And since forests are generally over hill bottoms we would continue to move up.

Also since Kashmir is known for perennial water resources, so you find a lot of river swimming right from the childhood. Floating in crystal clear gushing waters is a great experience.

In college each year we would go for camping to a hill station. Apart from morning trekking, there used to be lot of challenging games which were fun and exciting.
    I'm uploading some pictures too to help you get a better idea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody I am Amol Agarwal and I am a final year student Electronics & communication engineering. I am living in Udaipur and this city has enchanted me with it's...
I had to scratch my head for almost 20 minutes on this. I imported Vue.js from the production CDN and was wondering why does the vue dev-tools chrome extension not...
The work we do is always not as interesting as we want it to be. Sometimes we lose the zeal to work on it and sometimes the work speaks of...
NASA keeps striving for improvements in commercial aircraft, as evidenced by its deeper push into X-Plane research with Aurora Flight Sciences. Are Bigger Planes the Future of Commercial Flight?
Xiaomi has ruled over India for a long period, all thanks to its budget-oriented smartphones that pack tons of feature. Under a decent price category, Redmi Note 4, one of...