New Electronics Mini Project Idea: High Speed Camera Trigger

I think this could be an interesting third year electronics engineering project idea. The idea is to build a high speed camera trigger that can capture 'the moment' (like breaking of glass, or water droplet splitting on the glass floor and so on.

The following video shows how to do it -

[video=youtube;R8_dAgaBBdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8_dAgaBBdI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice one,

This is one of the basic example of Arduino.. Now a days there are lot of new Mini projects based on Arduino. if any student really wants to start learning embedded then this can be the first step.

You can visit.:- Arduino - Home for more detail.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys as you know CE Facebook Application project is going on. For Development part ,we have two options 1:-Use of ready made tools, which are available for easy development of...
Hi Firends, I have completed my Spl. Diploma imn ECE from one of the reputed institure in 2004. Then I joined in a software company. Now I have 6 yrs...
Name: Hiren Barbhaya Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer from C.U.Shah College of Engg & Technology, Wadhwan City, Gujarat in 2002 Location: Currently I am living in Mumbai but basically I am...
I am back with another silly doubt of mine!:hehehe: Suppose I have a power plant of my own. I can produce 20MW of power. But the substation near my plant...
Hi everyone, We've seen rickshaw pullers (though there are only a few left) straining very hard to carry 2-3 people for a ride.. Can something be thought about the chain...