New Crew Joined

Hi,
I am Ananthakrishnan. An automobile engineering student seeking a higher career in the Industry. Now I am on my final year in the institution. I am here to ask, give and discuss the innovations and inventions to all other "CRAZY ENGINEERS"😀.
AS Offense is The best Defense Hope all the engineers will fight to be first in their respective stream in a good manner!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE.
  • Ananthakarishnan
    Ananthakarishnan
    godfather
    welcome to CE.
    Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how the work done in carnot cycle is low and mean effective pressure is also low while it is highest thermal efficiency cycle...?
Disney Research, an arm of the Walt Disney group has come up with Touché, an enhanced capacitive sensing technology with a staggering number of diverse applications. Dig in for more...
what is portforwarding? and how do you do it? I want to make a server for Counter Strike and when i asked the MTNL guys, they said i need to...
I am a person intrested in automobiles and want to change the automobile industry through stunning new technologies
Found following tech specs comparison chart that puts all the leading phones in the market side by side for specs comparison. Take a look at leave your comment below this...