Need your quick help with anti-spam questions & answers

Guys, we've switched on the question/answer technique to fight the spambots. I am thinking of including few basic engineering related questions (easier to answer). Why not contribute a few questions below? We'd be fine with about 5-10 questions. 😀

All I could think of were the basic physics and mechanics related questions. Like F=Ma, Velocity = Distance / Time and so on.

The answer has to be a 'word' or a 'number'. For example, we'd present the following question at the time of registration

Velocity = Distance / { ? } -> User enters 'time' as answer.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    These two comes in my mind

1) 1 Celcius = 33.8 Farenheit
    2) E= MC2
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice. Looking forward to more suggestions. I hope we'll be able to setup a better Q/A captcha.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Value of Gravity (g): 9.8
    Change 4 into binary: 100
    Value of Pi: 3.14
    Speed of sound in vacuum: 0
    Atomic mass of hydrogen: 1
    Chemical formula of water: H2O

captcha option will beenabled after selecting branch and questions will be from the specific branch set.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, we're on to something now. We can definitely pick up a few questions. I even wonder whether we should make it a little more complicated to sign-up so that spammers stay away?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Okay, we're on to something now. We can definitely pick up a few questions. I even wonder whether we should make it a little more complicated to sign-up so that spammers stay away?
    We have to choose general formulas as there are users from all engineering branch right?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    welcome home: ---.0.0.1
    and the answer is 127.0.0.1
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    What is the formula for Ohm's law?

I = V /R or someone will say V = IR
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is one more CAPTCHA I come to know while surfing through one blog:

3 x Two = ?
    ? x 3 = Nine
  • lal
    lal
    Choose a renewable source of energy among the following
    (a) Petroleum (b) Coal (c) Sun (d) Uranium

Which among the following does not store energy
    (a) Fly wheel (b) Spring (c) Battery (d) Copper wire

The devise which revolutionised electronics industr
    (a) Transformer (b) Diode (c) Transistor (d) Capacitor

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AbraKaDabra The_Big_K I'm fresher, and Interested in PHP and Web Development courses. Please give me some good institutes name. I searched Internet. Most of them seems to cheater, fraud and...
Guys, I want to organise an all India CE meet. What is your opinion on it? Here is a short plan: The meet will be organised in CE HQ that...
i have a question. my compiler is not working.thats why i am using online free compiler. so i cant understand properly is my code right or not. so please help...
Hi CEans this is arathana studying ECE first year.I want to make myself technical with the help of CEans.
HI...I'm pursuing 1st year civil engineering.I'm proud to become an engineer and also very proud to be an (civil) engineer..world is coming to no more condition without civil engineer...right ???In...