Need your help in locating a piezo ceramic supplier

Fellas i need your help me in locating a piezo ceramic supplier , for my project .
The following would be the responsibilites to be performed ;

1) You need to be the face of Zero Point Energy Pvt Ltd , representing us while negotiating.

2)This would be taken in business sense , the perks and incentives can be shared offline .

I can be reached through following ways .

my email : mandar @letmeknow.in , My no +917620242581 , my skype maddy.tulankar.

Following is link of sample website what exactly are we looking for ;
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Good to see you on CE, Mandar. Following are the suppliers I found through Google -

Sparkler Ceramics Pvt. Ltd., Pune
    Address: J - 508, MIDC, Bhosari,
    Pune- 411026, Maharashtra, India
    Phone: 08376807639

Telmat Materials & Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon
    Address: Plot No-29, Dynamic House, Ground Floor, Rear Building, Near Passport Office, Sector -18, Industrial Complex,
    Gurgaon- 122015, Haryana, India
    Phone: 09810019094

Doon Ceratronics Private Limited, Dehradun
    Address: F-35, UPSIDC Industrial Area,
    Dehradun- 248197, Uttaranchal, India
    Phone: 09412058283

Mahavir Enterprises, Mumbai
    Address: D/8, Munisuvrat Apartment, Flat No. 203, Nahur Road, Sarvodaya Nagar, Mulund West,
    Mumbai- 400080, Maharashtra, India
    Phone: 09953360890

Cedicom Electronics, Palakkad
    Address: V- 11/416- A, Post Office Road, Shoranur,
    Palakkad- 679 121, Kerala, India
    Phone: 09349055010

You may post more details about the job (part time, full time, geographic location of the job etc.) so that applicants are fully aware of the job requirements.
  • Mandar Tulankar
    Mandar Tulankar
    Kaustubh thanks a ton for all the pain you took in locating them, i feel sorry to inform you that they all have already been contacted and no help so far. Non of them in INdia do direct manufacturing , they are only distributors.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Mandar Tulankar
    help me in locating a piezo ceramic supplier
    This might need a change then.

@CEans Please mention the manufacturers.
  • Mandar Tulankar
    Mandar Tulankar
    Ya Ankita basically none of them in india do that , for a couple of reasons that are known but irrelevant with this. I am looking for companies across the globe who could do it. The reason is that since this has never been done till date , so the companies are bit skeptical in taking risk, So the best way to approach would be if any one has any persona leads in any of the manufacturing units. This has to be initiated to leap of faith.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Is it the basic raw ceramic that is wanted or piezo electric devices?
  • Mandar Tulankar
    Mandar Tulankar
    A.V.Ramani sir , thank you for your interest in my work , would you mind droping me a sample email so that i would explain my requirement in detail to you. I do need basic raw ceramic with certain specific properties . My email id is #-Link-Snipped-# , my no is 7620242581. If you could post your email id i would like to share brief abstract of what am i exactly looking for . Awaiting your kind reply .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Where is the mistake in the below explanation? ​
1. Go to start button, click on all programs. 2. Click on Accessories and right click on CMD and select the option "Run as Administrator" 3. In cmd type:- SLMGR...
Do you have any clue about human brain capacity; if not read this... Per a scientific study, The human brain has an estimated storage capacity of 256 exabytes (or 256...
hiiiiiii frnds am K ashish i hail form a place called warangal.... i am perceiving my graduation in home town it self from CJITS department of mechanical engineering...... my hobbies...
sir, i am final year mechanical, we are looking for project...i'm more intrested in automobiles...so we likely to do a project in ashok leyland...but we don't know how to approach...