Need To Answer This Project Related Question

In my minor project, I made a project related to songs where a user can download songs...just like songs related site.. If the interviewer asks me :- Don't you think with this project you are spreading piracy?? what should i answer? I am confused..๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Bharath51
    Bharath51
    TOO good question.....my opinion is...sir it is the one of the drawbacks to this project...one who is from film industry they can access the songs for their film...i designed this project for this purpose..and this is sell to only film industry people or film association is one of the solution to remove the piracy...๐Ÿ˜€,,,,

*pushkar*
    In my minor project, I made a project related to songs where a user can download songs...just like songs related site.. If the interviewer asks me :- Don't you think with this project you are spreading piracy?? what should i answer? I am confused..๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    You've no control over how the technology is used. Facebook is useful; but it has its own downsides too. Simply say that the project aims that providing a functionality that will make users happier and offer them a way to access their own files. Don't forget to quote YouTube and say that controlling pirated content could be the next feature of your project ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Bharath51
    Bharath51
    The_Big_K
    You've no control over how the technology is used. Facebook is useful; but it has its own downsides too. Simply say that the
    project aims that providing a functionality that will make users happier and offer them a way to access their own files. Don't forget to quote YouTube and say that controlling pirated content could be the next feature of your project ๐Ÿ˜‰

better answer than me and also perfect answer.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 18th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - [Worth 15 CE Coins] You can see flags of 36 different countries in the picture above. Your...
Winner of Grand Quiz Question #17 is CEan-silverscorpion. Vowel "e" was missing from that paragraph. Solution to Grand Quiz Contest Question #18 is - 12 of the 36 Countries' currencies...
How is the fake candle power trick done? - Hacked Gadgets - DIY Tech Blog
Hai friends, please suggest me some seminar topics related to latest technologies...i belong to electronics and communications background.... waiting for the replies....
hello everyone! my question is when we inherit a base class say B privately through a derived class say D, the public and protected members of base class become private...