Need Titles Along With Abstract

hii,
i am not able to get any sort of idea about my project help me with some titles along with the abstracts.i wish the project must be the most applicable these days.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    softwaresid
    hii,
    i am not able to get any sort of idea about my project help me with some titles along with the abstracts.i wish the project must be the most applicable these days.
    Search this section for ideas. There are plenty of them contributed by CEans. If you finalize any idea, we'll help you with it.
  • rahulsundarajan
    rahulsundarajan
    hi i need a ieee projects with abstract,on the platform of electronics and instrumentation.it should be a new idea
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-# is an academic search engine. Select some project that interests you and ask CEans for further help.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am from an arabic country called sudan, located in africa . i study in sust (sudan university for science and technology), electronics engineering , school of industrial electronics ....
Tell me any creative ideas in the field of computer science....
Hello I am installing a pipe conveyor and I would like to know the methods of pipe (i.e the steel cord belt) pulling through the modules/galleries from the tail end...
Hello Everyone, This is Shameeran, I live in Chennai and i have completed my Engineering in mechanical discipline. I am totally crazy about automobiles and explore existing things about the...
in 3d password, we generaly use 3d password in 2-d component just like laptop,computer screen,in touch screen, i.e in x,y, co-ordinate area. though it seems to like 3 dimensional but...