NEED some advice!

hi everyone!

So i've been offer a research summer job, its a research job and i'm veryvery interested in this research. But i'm concern that i don't have that knowledge require to do it but i'm very interested in it. is it wise to take the job the learn as i go? please let me know what u think from experience.

EEnano

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    EEnano
    hi everyone!

So i've been offer a research summer job, its a research job and i'm veryvery interested in this research. But i'm concern that i don't have that knowledge require to do it but i'm very interested in it. is it wise to take the job the learn as i go? please let me know what u think from experience.

EEnano
    You have to accept this job. See when i was in Diploma i get training in embedded systems but i don't whats that but after that training i joined the same company and learn a lot. so as you are interested in research you have to grab this opportunity this is my suggestion.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    I'd suggest you go for the job. If you are interested in it then you'll definitely get many things to learn form there and you'll have a good experience too!
    Your prior knowledge does matter everywhere, but what's the harm to try? You can always learn new things! 😀

All the best with the job! 👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @EEnano~
    Don't forgot to post your experience in JOB on CE.
  • EEnano
    EEnano
    the only reason why i'm asking this is because i got an offer at a company and an offer at a research lab. and ofcourse they're both equally good but the research one is a bit more challenging..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    EEnano
    the only reason why i'm asking this is because i got an offer at a company and an offer at a research lab. and ofcourse they're both equally good but the research one is a bit more challenging..
    Then go with that challenge and as you are now Crazy Engineer you can complete that Challenge. 😒
  • buzzparas
    buzzparas
    if the subject attracts you , and you have strong determination . then you need not to worry about start, you may be starting it at zero, but you will succeed once you are in.
    Enjoy
  • aashima
    aashima
    EEnano
    I guess you should introspect the direction you wish to go in future. These are small and introductory platforms which help you create a base for tomorrow. If you actually wish to do something in research field, go for it, don't give it a second thought. You'll get to have a flavor of what you aspire for.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Man! Thats a great opportunity for you... Accept the job and see the nature.... You can easily learn things in your area I guess. So, why to waste an opportunity? Join and prove your mettle! 😀
  • zara mari
    zara mari
    EEnano
    hi everyone!

EEnano
    Accept the job and prepare for it. Do some advance research about it so that you can easily comprehend with the job's task and demands. And since you are really that interested, it is one strength/advantage for you. You are willing to accept hardships for that matter and I'm sure you'll be able to meet the job's expectations. Good luck 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEan's, I am having an old internal hard drive. I want to convert it into external HD now. Is it possible? If yes, please tell me the procedure. I...
I hope all CEans would participate in this😀 Let's continue this poem. Post as many lines you want😀 CE is like an angel…. It guides every CEan. CE is like...
Hi all.. Nice seeing u all here. Thanks for a wonderful forum. Myself saikiran. I am in need of quick solution to our project. we r doing condition monitoring of...
Currently the 2011 New York Auto Show is probably the most happening place to be at and justifying it are the next generation models of many existing cars being showcased....
Hello friend's, As we know our browser does not provide direct accessing of system files due to the security reason.Even applet does not provide direct accessing of system files due...