Need Seminar Topics in Telecommunication

HELP ME FIND A LATEST DEVELOPMENT IN TELECOMMUNICATION TO DO MY SEMINAR.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: Need Seminar Topics

Hm, how about Multibeam Antennas?

StackPath
  • vishnuj17
    vishnuj17
    ash
    Hm, how about Multibeam Antennas?

StackPath
    thanks for ur help😀. but kud u suggest me something that will become popular , not space comm type😕. i want evrybody to feel the topic as it happens 😒
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Space communications? Haha, my friend, have you read through the whole article yet? This article has nothing to do with outer space 😉 Space Division Multiple Access has various applications, which in this case refers to cellular technologies.

Multibeam Antennas is an emerging technology that will replace current systems such as those used in BTS. It can increase user capacity and spectral efficiency. It has important applications in WiMax, which will DEFINITELY be very popular.

Its worth doing a seminar for 😉 Obviously the article I gave you is not enough. You'd have to find out more about Space Division MA, patch antennas, WiMax etc.
  • vishnuj17
    vishnuj17
    😁sorry friend, i wasnt able to access the link then as i think my connection is a bit slow. and i searched for multi beam antennas. thats y i posted u such a reply.
    as u know according to the experts the nxt technological revolution wiil b in tele comm field and i think sdma is the key.
    thanx for ur help....... sdma ll b a great topic if the faculty permits. 😁
    hope u ll b helping me thru out this task. ill b updatin u abt my progress
  • choondu
    choondu
    i have some topics in mind.. They are:
    Circuit-switched vs packet switched
    Electromagnetic Spectrum and Bandwidth
    Intelligent Network (IN)
    Ultra Wide Band Technologies
    Optical Networking Elements
    Source:Edufive.com
    For emore see :#-Link-Snipped-#

hope its useful...let me know:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , Its my view we should have a documentation section.we all know we discuss so many things.Its a kind of Research that we all do by means of exchanging...
hello frnds 😛 i m reqired to do a project for kvpy summer training in iit bombay cud u plzz suggest me some projects for that i m in electronics...
hey, iwant project on electronics and telecommunication engineering, can u help me, please😔
i want aseminar in the topic biomedical engineering
So, people frustrated with twitter's downtime have an option: Public timeline - Identi.ca There's one problem though - its a clone. Do you think twitter clones will survive?