Need Mega Project Idea In Any Technology

hello mam, I am searching mega project topics ,but i am confuse with which technology related should i choose.Plz give some topics list i also prefered your given topic list but i am interested in clould computing.so is there are some other topics related to another domains such as network secury and such kind of domains...

Replies

• sr patil
    sr patil
    plz can anybody give some topics for mega project in such domains as networking,clould computing...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sr patil
    plz can anybody give some topics for mega project in such domains as networking,clould computing...
    Are you sure about 'mega' project? You could simply start design a cloud data center and I think that'd be a mega project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai CEians, i am having doubt in ARM Programming given below: // SPI master initating function //link: https://www.electroons.com/ARM/ void MASTER_INIT(unsigned int spi_number) { PINSEL0 = (PINSEL0 & ~(3 << 12))...
Google has announced the integration of voice-assist feature to its latest Beta version 34. Until now Chrome users had to use Google's Voice Search Hotword extension to enable the same...
Google has released a major update for Hangouts on iOS. The Hangouts version 2.0 has got a full redesign matching the iOS 7's flat-UI style. The update was announced by...
The time has come to say goodbye to touch screens and sensing technologies. Yes, controlling smartphones via gestures can soon become a reality and we can do away with sensing...
Regional smartphone manufacturer WickedLeak has put up its new smartphone, the Wammy Passion X for sale on its official online store for Rs. 19,990. The Wammy Passion X tries to...