Need help to select my final year project

I am doing my final year of engineering under computer science.We have been divided into different batches an allotted with guides.My guide has informed us to choose the project on our own and i guess she is interested to deal with data mining domain and i have no idea about that and I really want to know which is the latest project under data mining.Help me please

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Go through this link: Data Mining and share what you undersand from the article. Can you come up with your own ideas with some knowledge of what Data Mining is?

We'll be happy to help.
  • softwaresid
    softwaresid
    data mining in short means extracting the required data and using that data further
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    softwaresid
    data mining in short means extracting the required data and using that data further
    Hmm. So what project ideas can you think of with that knowledge? 😀
  • softwaresid
    softwaresid
    so
    The_Big_K
    Hmm. So what project ideas can you think of with that knowledge? 😀
    I am really very poor under this if it was under networking I can rock
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I know I'm not being very useful here; but it'd be worth a try convincing your professor that you want to do a project in networking. You can have a look here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • softwaresid
    softwaresid
    thank you so much hope she accept my request😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanted to know whether ASHOK LEYLAND company would recruit an ECE engineer... If so, on what basis..?
hey guys, i need your help to select idea for my final year project in android app or web app thanx 😉
hi guys,i wud like to know about various methods used to prevent IC piracy,like CLIP.
Future is here ! Noone wants to spend 18k to 26k bucks for consoles. How about just buy Joystick & service (if you want to play games with console like...
Let's Discuss Functional testing here. Functional testing is all about functionality of the software. Like in login page, user name text box is accepting correct text, accepting text of the...