need help to search a job

Hi which are the websites for searching a job in design field

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Depends on the country you are located in and the country you are searching job in. Any leading job search website would offer job listings in design field.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello gsk_sst: Are you a fresher? In that case you can search for some small companies in your city/region or applying for some well known companies. (I am slightly deflecting from website topic)

Anyways I have a feeling depending upon your posts on CE, I think you are interested in Design, you can have many more companies. Why not try for some automobiles if you have some experience?

Now, the topic-> there are a lot of websites, mostly region based as Biggie correctly points out.
  • blackarrow
    blackarrow
    ishutopre
    Hello gsk_sst: Are you a fresher? In that case you can search for some small companies in your city/region or applying for some well known companies. (I am slightly deflecting from website topic)

Anyways I have a feeling depending upon your posts on CE, I think you are interested in Design, you can have many more companies. Why not try for some automobiles if you have some experience?

Now, the topic-> there are a lot of websites, mostly region based as Biggie correctly points out.
    he is right for freshers you to work in small scale Industries & then only u got placed thats my Idea

I am also trying on that field also but still I dint get any call letter form any concern .Ok

1.#-Link-Snipped-#
    2.Freshers Jobs.Durgajobs.com (Freshers Jobs, IT Jobs, Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Walkins Jobs)
    3.Jobs: Search Jobs In India, Freshers Jobs Online, Govt Jobs, Recruitment | Freshersworld.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came up with these three web-hosting services, which I think are good. Need your opinion. What you think? According to you, which is more better?
i m in final year of degree in information technology. I need some ideas or project for my final year please help
[video=vimeo;25812909]https://vimeo.com/25812909[/video] Brief: Land a job at an awesome agency. Credits: Bas van de Poel & Daan van Dam Music: James Brown - The Boss [Etienne Manuhuwa Edit]
1. abeyance - continuance 2. abjure - espouse 3. abjure - espouse 4. abjure - pledge 5. abrogate - institute 6. abrogate - enact 7. abstemious - self-indulgent 8. abstruse...
I am sure there will be a lot of Transformers fans here. The 3rd part of Transformers : Dark of the Moon was released recently. The theme: The Autobots learn...