Transformers : Dark of the Moon - Any Reviews?

I am sure there will be a lot of Transformers fans here.
The 3rd part of Transformers : Dark of the Moon was released recently.

The theme: The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden on the Moon, and race against the Decepticons to reach it and to learn its secrets.

Any reviews, engineers?

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Haven't seen it, but so far the odds are in favour. The second half is said to be the best part. It's a superb story for those who have watched the earlier Transformers Cartoon Series.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This time we planned to watch movie in 3D but because of Poor quality we didn't enjoyed much but as its movie of machines i enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Great movie, good story, full of action. And plz watch it in 3D, its a great experience. I am sure everyone is gonna love that movie.
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Not an AMAZING Movie
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Watched it in IMAX 3D, it was epic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, iam planning to buy a laptop later this month, iam not able to decide to go for dell/lenovo/ mac book pro..... Could someone suggest me?
Friends, Here is the current GATE syllabus for GATE mechanical engineering. I will try to bring out syllabus for other branches too. General Aptitude (GA) Verbal Ability: English grammar, sentence...
I have been thinking constantly about this topic for a few monts. And I am sure most of you must have thought about it once in a lifetime. Can we...
Hello CEans! I am a 2nd year(3rd semester) student in the CSE department at NIT(National Institute of Technology). I am very confused about some learning topics. My current technical knowledge...
Hi everyone, am new here and also in electrical/electronics field. I hav the dis strong desire in designing electronic hardware and also networking but i rily don't kw where 2...