Need help to make data Mining Project

I am distance learning student of MSc IT from University of Mumbai.I need some guide about Data mining Projects.I have started learning R for Data mining.But I need some guidance in it.Can you please help me for making Project in Data mining? I need some small research topic for fulfillment my Project.It would be fine if you could help me?
waiting for your reply

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    This is really interesting topic to do some research.
    You can have a good dataset which is freely available for predicting returns from stock market.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the leading car makers, Nissan has taken wraps off its limited edition popular compact SUV known as Terrano 'Groove'. This sport utility vehicle from the Japanese car maker...
to learn coding from where should i start.....? plz help
I'm surprised to see that most of the modern phones are dropping the support for FM radio. Apparently, they are doing this because they want you to use your data...
Mobile phones and tablets have taken over desktops and laptops as the primary devices to browse the Internet and access your favourite websites. The search engine giant, Google already announced...
I was wondering if there are any benefits of filling Nitrogen in car tyres over regular air. I'm totally aware that Nitrogen is already the major component of air, occupying...