Need help to delete the orkut account?

One of my friends orkut account was hacked now by someone and they changed her password...!

Now she cant able to access her account..?

Is there any way to delete her account..?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    There will be a help section in Gmail to retrieve the password providing few details.

So she can retrieve her password.

I think we can delete orkut account only if we have the password.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If account has been hacked, its very likely that the hacker has changed the password. If not, login and change the password immediately.

Google uses single sign-in policy; so Gmail may not be accessible as well.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    yes ES..! But her orkut account was created with her yahoomail..!

Then what to do now?

To reset her password, it is mentioning that the details entering are wrong..!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Check this link for Google accounts!!

However it requires few details 😔

What To Do When Your Gmail Account is Hacked - Digital Inspiration
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks for your link ES...!

I will check it now...!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Dont know if this works ...
    but try this..

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thank you Es..!

I accessed the first link you have given, then the yahoomail mail gets locked and it is mentioning that it takes 24 hrs to reset her password..!

I think it will works..!

Thanks for your second link too..!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    very useful links Es ...it will be very useful to my friends

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Times of India Global technology and consultancy giant Accenture on Monday said it is going to add around 8,000 people in India by the end of next year taking...
Microsoft Windows 7 is protected by key activation. The operating system requires users to activate their copy of Windows 7 within 30 days. But hackers have found a way around...
Hi Everyone, Its long time my introduction has been due, so here i go Name: pracas *Engineering Trade: a non-engineering(by education) electronics convert! Location: Chennai *Occupation: Self-Employed Employer Work Experience:...
Hello CEans, Is it possible to account the surface hardness effect in the tensile testing specimen? If possible, how could it be accomplished? For instance, I would like to establish...
Hello CEans, I think, the energy wasted as vibration, when a vehicle moves, can be converted to voltage using vibration sensors and can be used for charging mobile phones etc....