need help on mini project in electronics

anakha
@anakha-kePt43 โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

hi everyone,i'm new here,i came to know about crazy enginners while searching for a project idea.I'm doin s5 ec,i badly need help on a mini projectin electronics,i thought of working on the mobile coomunication area,but than i have got no idea as to how to proceed so... please help me out.

awaiting help,
anakha๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Differential

    @differential-0aMwAJ • Oct 22, 2008

    When I get a call on my cellphone from another cellphone, I wonder where the call is from ! I mean which area ! How about developing something which will tell me where the caller is presently located when he/she calls me !

  • anakha

    @anakha-kePt43 • Oct 22, 2008

    "When I get a call on my cellphone from another cellphone, I wonder where the call is from ! I mean which area ! How about developing something which will tell me where the caller is presently located when he/she calls me !"

    hi there diferential ,the idea sounds good,so got any idea as how to go about doing it.
    thanx for the suggestion ,do let me know about how to go about doing it.

    anakha


    __________________

  • Differential

    @differential-0aMwAJ • Oct 22, 2008

    anakha"When I get a call on my cellphone from another cellphone, I wonder where the call is from ! I mean which area ! How about developing something which will tell me where the caller is presently located when he/she calls me !"

    hi there diferential ,the idea sounds good,so got any idea as how to go about doing it.
    thanx for the suggestion ,do let me know about how to go about doing it.

    anakha


    __________________

    ๐Ÿ˜€

    Give a thought to it and come up with what you think ! Everything ready-made will not be provided here !