need help on mini project in electronics

hi everyone,i'm new here,i came to know about crazy enginners while searching for a project idea.I'm doin s5 ec,i badly need help on a mini projectin electronics,i thought of working on the mobile coomunication area,but than i have got no idea as to how to proceed so... please help me out.

awaiting help,
anakha😀

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    When I get a call on my cellphone from another cellphone, I wonder where the call is from ! I mean which area ! How about developing something which will tell me where the caller is presently located when he/she calls me !
  • anakha
    anakha
    "When I get a call on my cellphone from another cellphone, I wonder where the call is from ! I mean which area ! How about developing something which will tell me where the caller is presently located when he/she calls me !"

hi there diferential ,the idea sounds good,so got any idea as how to go about doing it.
    thanx for the suggestion ,do let me know about how to go about doing it.

anakha

"When I get a call on my cellphone from another cellphone, I wonder where the call is from ! I mean which area ! How about developing something which will tell me where the caller is presently located when he/she calls me !"

hi there diferential ,the idea sounds good,so got any idea as how to go about doing it.
    thanx for the suggestion ,do let me know about how to go about doing it.

anakha

Give a thought to it and come up with what you think ! Everything ready-made will not be provided here !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all....Actually i was given a mini project having one IC which was to make a super touch system...now they r asking for a little complex one having 2...
I'm just curious to see what people have taken apart to get at perfectly good parts from otherwise broken items, or just for fun, or to repair something. I've taken...
CEans, One of the frequently asked questions by our new members is "How will I get benefited from the CrazyEngineers website?". Can our regular members answer this question for our...
NEW DELHI (AP) — Scientists have better maps of distant Mars than the moon where astronauts have walked. But India hopes to change that with its first lunar mission. Chandrayaan-1...
Have you ever worked on Oracle ADF? Hi All, Is anybody having good pdfs for learning Oracle ADF and JSF ? Also, if anybody has idea of how to to...