Need Help in repairing mic of My Nokia Headset

Hi guys, I am a computer engg student, so I have very little knowledge about this field.

Few days before my nokia headset wh-102 hs-125 mic stop working. Now button on it also not working.😔😔😔

Speakers are working fine. I have a simple multimeter, but don't know how to check the wire problem of headset. I want to clear that it is wire problem or mic problem. I searched fir it on net but not got any good helping article. So can any one help me. As I use my headset for phone calls, so I need it to repair it as soon as possible.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Speaking correct Japanese at a Restaurant is of utmost importance. (Because if do mistakes, we won't have any idea as to what lands in our plate :hehehe😀 So here are...
Hi Can somebody please help out with the purpose of gelcoat and/or is there another substitute for it?
hi, i am going to do my final year project as 'door operation of train from wheels'. so i am using a compressor to compress air while train is moving...
what are parameter on which window 7 has better performance than window vista?
The applications for FMS India for the batch of 2011 are available now! Visit this link for complete instructions to apply online. Faculty of Management Studies