Need help in choosing sensor, microcontroller and relay board

Hi,

I’m currently working on a project using sensor, microcontroller and relay. I was planning to use Arduino current sensor in circuit to detect its current usage and send it into Arduino microcontroller to determine the current range. The microcontroller will decide, if the current below 1A, nothing will happen, if above 1A, it will activate a relay which is Arduino supported relay board. I will do the programming for the range and decide. Can anyone help or provide me a link where I could buy all these 3 devices, which supported by each other?

I have found 3 devices myself, but I don’t know whether it can be used together. Please help me. Thanks.

Current sensor : 5A Range Current Sensor Module ACS712 Module | eBay

Arduino microcontroller : #-Link-Snipped-#

Relay board : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Arduino microcontroller is it Programmable language. its parts of CSE department.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    The current sensor seems to be DC sensor. Other than that, you should have no issues getting these to work together.
  • oprime
    oprime
    ACS712 can be used for sensing both AC and DC current(#-Link-Snipped-#)
    The output of the sensor will be a small voltage. You can use an amplifier ckt (made using an op-amp) to amplify the voltage and read the value using the ADC of the Arduino.

P.S: @#-Link-Snipped-# Stop posting incoherent replies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Someone was arguing me that we can not write 'anything we want' in catch block !! Is it so ? Are there any limitations on the code that we put...
Ashok Leyland has launched it’s all new BOSS range intermediate commercial vehicles today. It’s essentially a Ashok Leyland badged AVIA trucks. Avia is nothing but a Czech truck brand and...
Patexia is hosting a new microprocessor patent study. We are offering a prize pool of $10,000 for qualified submissions. You can view the contest here: https://bit.ly/15YHgaE
I would like to record few videos of the gameplay. Can anyone tell me, how to do it ?
I have some weird fetish for NFC, I believe that all these credit cards, cash & anyother physical payment will be replaced by NFC. Home Automation is even more secure...