Need guidelines for my startup

Hello,

I have start a business related to campus placement, at now i am associated with 70 + college in India. but the problem is i have no MNC company please tell me how can i associated with them

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pawan Verma
    Hello,

I have start a business related to campus placement, at now i am associated with 70 + college in India. but the problem is i have no MNC company please tell me how can i associated with them
    How do you approach MNCs? Do you have something different and useful than other competitors you have in your domain? The question is - why would companies want to associate with you?
  • osantinoo
    osantinoo
    leading MNCs might vouch for premium institutes in the country like the IIMs, IITs and likewise , such institutes will have a well structured campus placement procedure and does nt require private institutes that specialize in campus placements such as yours. you need to answer yourself and analyze what would be your unique selling factor and what might make you salable among MNCs. this will require a lot of ground work and whats more important is how well you expose and promote yourself well to get the attention of the MNCs and that if you have real worthy resources to get associated with MNCs.
    regards
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How is concrete made? Concrete is a mixture of paste and aggregates (sand and rock). The paste, comprising Portland cement and water, coats the surface of the fine and coarse...
Nokia took a decision to switch the primary operating system for their phones from Symbian to Windows7 and that means lot of Symbian related projects will go back to Finland....
1. Muram or Mud Floors- ground floor having its topping consisting of muram or mud . Having this kind of floor is easily and cheaply repairable. 2. Mosaic Floors-floors having...
Hey y' all. Anyone doing a CISCO cert course or planning to take it up? I have just recently enrolled myself with Nirmal Datacomm training academy. I guess it seems...
Hey Crazy Engineers, I am a final year Engineering student (Metallurgy branch)... As a part of it v need to present a Technical Seminar of a topic related to Metallurgy......