Need Details Of Exams After B.E Like GRE,GATE,CAT etc.

Can any1 suggest me a book which contains all the details of exams after b.tech like GRE, GATE, CAT......??????????? 😔

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    GATE :

- Admission in PG M.Tech/M.E
    - Selection in PSU's
    - If you're planning your career as teacher then Gate is mandatory
    - The score of Gate valids for 1 or 2 years, which means your Gate 2011 score won't be useful in 2013.
    For more detail, visit : #-Link-Snipped-#

As you're EC student (I assume), you can give few other exams which will help you to get job in government sectors like BSNL, DRDO.

BSNL JTO :
    -
    You can get job in BSNL as per your performance in JTO(Telecom).
    - 3 sections MCQ paper : Section 1 & section 2 contains technical questions, 50 questions each. While section 3 will include General knowledge questions : 20 questions.

DRDO-SET :
    -
    All details are uploaded in pdf. Check it out.
    You would like to read this too : #-Link-Snipped-#

C-CAT :
    Won't bag you government jobs, but if you want to jump in VLSI or Embedded field then this one is best IMO.
    Read more : PGDAdmissionBooklet
  • Rama Krishna Gadde
    Rama Krishna Gadde
    thank u so much.... @ Abhishek Rawal
  • sayantan bhatta
    sayantan bhatta
    I am in my final semester. Can any one suggest me career options other than IBPS ,
    GATE , IES ???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Book 1 : https://www.flipkart.com/c-programmi...jjypxjvwf?pid=9788120305960&otracker=variants Book 2 : https://www.flipkart.com/c-programming-language-2nd/p/itmdytcjjypxjvwf?pid=9780131103627&otracker=from-search&srno=t_3&query=C Programming Language&ref=97a9a7c5-408b-4e6e-bec3-feb3b673147f Book 1 costs 135 INR & Book 2, 2795 INR. I have read entire book illegal way by downloading pdf...
In short, LynxOS RTOS is Opensource or not ? I couldn't find any license documentation. Would like to know about Opensource Linux RTOS. Anyone have idea ?
I have written a simple code beacuse i have two strings, one is hard coded and the sum of whose adjacent membrs is to be stored in the other string.but...
which is the best to do the smart metering
Quote: The new system uses its on-board sensor to detect the risk of collision with an obstacle or pedestrian, initially warning the driver with visual and audible alerts. Pre-collision brake...