Need advice about my career

Hi,
I am wondering about my carrier. I have done B.tech with Computer Science in 2011. at that time i didn't get a job in my field due to academic % in 10th n 12th. Everyone need exp atleast for 6 months. So i joined a US staffing company for a time being. But still i am waiting for the opportunity in my field. This exp doesn't count in software/networking field.

What should i do to move in my sector.

any suggestion please?

My id is #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see that you are a computer science engineer. Why not join a small company or a startup company that is willing to offer you a job based on your knowledge and not your engineering marks? That way, you can gain some experience. I've see a large number of people go the CDAC way. CDAC has a great course and they're known for placements.

Alternatively, you can join a course in networking and see if they can offer some placements related help.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    May I suggest that software testing might be a good career option as well. For those with a background in coding; automation testing could be a walk in the park. Good automation test engineers are in huge demand; almost in all the IT companies in India.
  • Anshul Garg
    Anshul Garg
    Thanks for the advice guys. CDAC is a good option but for now i can't go for further study because of family problem.But yes i can go for any course that should be in demand.
  • Anshul Garg
    Anshul Garg
    EduProjects4u
    No problem, if you need any further advice do post 😀
    thanks..please do let me know about which course i should go. which can increase the chances to get the right job.
  • Anshul Garg
    Anshul Garg
    EduProjects4u
    In the current application development stream, there are two major streams
    • Microsoft
    • Open source
    You can opt for a open source training like struts 2, Spring , Grails, Hibernate as a bundle, this will give you a good exposure to over enterprise application development as most of the current projects are developed using these technologies

But in the coming days, mobile development will gain momentum and its the future so you should also learn HTML5 concepts.

In the end, also eplore Ruby on rails or Groovy on Grails, later being most relevent after spring training
    Thanks A ton.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WiBit.net provides you basic to core knowledge of C, C++, Obj-C & Java. This application is not free. But I have found it very useful when you want to clear...
I've tried recording them at my home. I've a little recording setup that I built in-house.
I recently came across a new browser based strategy game called Vinashi. Has any one tried this? It is a MMO (massively multiplayer online) set in the land of ancient...
In generator cicuit,if rated current of generator is let suppose 18 amps then we will use generally 20amps fuse,but in case of motor why do we use fuse of rating...
Hello , I am Amar Srivastava from Delhi (currently in Haldwani) , Mechanical Engineer with 17 years of experience as Sr. Maintenance & Production Engineer in India's top semiconductor manufacturing...