need a highlighting event to be displayed in civil techfest

our colg [MACE,klm] is presenting takshak 2010, the combined techfest...dis time we are also lucky to prepare for the events...since i'm a civil student,i need to present an exhibition item for civil branch...our class is going to do together...so we need to exhibit an excellent highlighting item...can some1 help me...???πŸ˜’ thanks in advance....😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE Events Section. πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    You want some event ideas or any exhibit ideas:?:
  • AnnAn105
    AnnAn105
    i need exhibition ideas... πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    When i had once visited a techfest the students displayed various projects which they worked on. One was showing the gis mapping which they did with their university bus. They also developed various types of concrete like light weight, translucent, and one made with rubber. Then there were stuff like seismic activity, and many more. These all made us stop and listen to all what they had to say.πŸ˜€

so discuss with your classmates and divide into groups and try new projects even if they are off topicπŸ˜€ Or try talking about the recent trends in civil engineering. about the new innovative structures coming upπŸ˜€
  • AnnAn105
    AnnAn105
    thaanks for the reply...but we were discussing abt something like making new projects related to civil...like an exhibition on transportation wic may include new ideas or means of road construction ensuring maximum efficiency and min traffic blocks,new technique for traffic light system,which is not time dependent but instantaneous traffic density dependednt...this is just an idea....we have discussed till now....but we dont knw wat further shud b done...once again ,dis was only one idea...we have not finalized it....we are looking for good ideas...cud u plz help me...

thaanks in advance...

any1 plz help me yaaarr.... :-( :-(

somebody gimme answersss..... πŸ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, any one know the function to read byte from our inputstream in java ??
if u sit for placements u can b selected in any field,not certain tht u would b selected for the same field tht u hv studied.u may even get into...
I (badly) need creative ideas for my project in machine elements (kinematics). We are required to build a simple machine or combination of mechanisms. Our project must have at least...
Hi, I am a final year BE student in CSE dept. .I too am a computer fanatic .Can someone please provide me some mini project ideas that can be accomplished...
TechM CEO, Mr. Sanjay Kalra has resigned from his position. September 15th will be Sanjay's last working day in TechM. Vineet Nayyar, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, will take over...