NCAR 2010 Hyderabad [16-18 December 2010]

Free Software Movement of India (FSMI) is organizing the National Convention for Academics and Research (NCAR) 2010 at Hyderabad for spreading awareness of Free/Libre and Open Source Software (FOSS / FLOSS) and its use in Academia/Research communities.

The Ex-president of India Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam will inaugurate the convention which will be held from 16th to 18th December 2010.

Academicians, researchers and scholars from all top Universities (IITs, IISc, IIIT etc) in India are participating in this event. There will be a participation of more than 1500 delegates and the event has the potential to reach millions of people through the Internet who have special interest in FOSS.

Official Site: NCAR 2010 | National Convention for Academics and Research 2010

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, could anyone help me in understanding using control vectors and hashing to provide encrypted session key in cryptograpgy how the vector can describe a key usage? is this...
I've represented Google at many events for women in engineering, and I'm always asked the same thing: "What's it like to work there?" I certainly don't mind discussing the subject,...
Hi CEans, This time we have a CEan who has been with us for more than a year & contributed some really useful posts. Take a look at the interview...
Not many know Google's AROUND(n) operator because it's mostly undocumented. This operator allows you search for documents where the distance between the search terms is around 'n'. Note that this...
Hey again, I pretty much told use what i was doing for my project in my other thread. Erm, I think it was Ash that mentioned doing some sort of...