Navigating Through Long List Of Pages - Cooler Than Ever Before!

CEans,

Those of you who're good at treasure hunts might have already discovered this little gem we've in our treasure. Just do what this image tells you to do (click on it for larger version) ->

in-site-navigation

Works on all the pages where you need to navigate several hundred pages. Do you like it? 😘

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

Those of you who're good at treasure hunts might have already discovered this little gem we've in our treasure. Just do what this image tells you to do (click on it for larger version) ->

in-site-navigation

Works on all the pages where you need to navigate several hundred pages. Do you like it? 😘
    It works smooth as silk. I made a video for it.

Check it here -

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am searching for a good video capture tool for Mac OS X. I have to record tutorial videos for various features on the New CE Forum & can not...
I would like to know more details regarding the post of a graduate engineer trainee such as what is the role of a graduate engineer trainee, possible career growth etc.
can martensitic stainless steels be welded without preheating?
Twitter addicts who're on airtel can enjoy free twitter access on mobile.twitter.com until March 2012. Airtel subscribers can log on to the mobile website and enjoy free twitting. You don't...
Hello Here is the Video Tutorial " How to Add POLL to your Thread " ​