Naveen Tewari, CEO & Founder Of InMobi Speaks

Here's Naveen Tewari, CEO 7 Founder of InMobi speaking about InMobi at unPluggd event. Naveen talked about the story of InMobi; how it all began in year 2007. Watch and share your thoughts 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It is always refreshing to listen to start-up owners. Every start-up has more or less the same story, but with a different touch. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The uninitiated may get surprised to know that InMobi is quite big and their growth plans are amazing. But since their products are not 'directly' used by consumers they aren't as popular as Flipkart.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OSX Mountain Lion preview has been updated with a new feature called "Do Not Disturb". The feature will halt all the notifications and banners. I expect the feature to be...
As there are some many mobile companies with their numerous schemes, it would be better if we can instantly compare there calling plans. Can someone post where can we get...
Hello friends! I don't know why my desktop screen in Ubuntu 12.04 appears small.I could't maximize it. The icons in launcher and text appears larger in size. How to fix...
Hi CEans , Was doing a POC for reading a Spreadsheet in .xls and .xlsx format using Apache POI. Thought might be useful to you guys. The code is the...
Hello CEans, I am making a GPS Data Logger that would store raw GPS signals from GN3S sampler on to a SD card. I am thinking of using a PIC....