Natural Convection

Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay.

Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts and contributed ideas.

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
  • Chitti
    Chitti

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...
Lecture Series on Heat and Mass Transfer by Prof. S.P.Sukhatme and Prof. U.N.Gaitonde, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Discuss this lecture with fellow mechanical engineers. Ask your questions, doubts...
Hi, I am a second year Mechanical engg student. I am interested in pursuing my MS in autonomous vehicles and robotics. Please suggest some topics, concepts, technical courses etc I...
3 serial bomb blasts have rocked Mumbai - once again! Sources say that IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices) have been used for the blasts. More news is yet to come but...