National Skills Registry Payment of Annual fees

Anyone here gets regular yearly emails about annual fee payment for your account on the National Skills Registry (NSR)?

I got an email that says:
The annual fees for maintenance of your profile on "National Skills Registry" is due for payment by you. Annual Fee is Rs.57 including service tax.
You are requested to make early payment to avoid any discontinuation of NSR facilities provided to you. NSR facilities include viewing & modifying of your profile, ordering background check request on your profile information and authorizing subscriber companies to view your profile.
I haven't paid it yet. Just wanted to know if anyone else here has received such an email and is processing the fees regularly.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would appreciate if anyone could steer me to the right path for scholarships information that could be received prior to joining MS in European countries. Please give valuable advice...
From its marketing efforts, Google made it seem like Virtual Reality was a pet project. But suddenly, Google named Clay Bavor, VP of Product Management, head of a new division...
I need an way to travel on which path Nd tel me what are the steps that i wanted to do
Project Abstract / Summary : A program or application, by running it before one goes to sleep ,it should ask about our schedule for next day n as we enter...
Bioengineers and cognitive scientists have recently developed a portable EEG device. A team from the University of California, San Diego has developed a 64 channel helmet like EEG device that...