NASA Goes Primitive: Uses Harpoons!

NASA is trying to get harpooons in to space. Not for landing but for some other purpose. Guess what it is... else read this 👍

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ford has brought Christmas gifts for everyone. It is the ever efficient vehicles getting even more upgraded. Check out latest happenings. Ford’s New Year Gifts – C-Max Hybrids And Ever...
Google Map Maker Service has undergone a makeover. Now, together with other volunteer map makers, you can easily go into Google Map Maker and make changes to make the map...
CrazyEngineers has been poured with hundreds of queries 😲 asking where to buy Aakash Tablet after an article about it was published on VoiCE here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/akash-tablet-worlds-cheapest-tablet-60-1089/ It's announced today that...
Facebook employees are happy with their employer and have awarded the title of ' Glassdoor's Top Company To Work For In 2012' award to the company. FB took the crown...
I recently used PayTm to recharge my mobile and here's a review of the service. I first used PayTm few months ago and at that time a recharge of Rs....