Name & Vote Your Favourite File Manager.

I would like all CEans that are using Linux based OS to please vote & name in comment below their favourite file manager, and give few reasons why you love it more than others ?
Also, mention which feature of your favourite browser you liked the most ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    OSX Finder continues to be my choice; but the only complaint I have is that you can't jump up the level in folder hierarchy, if you directly land inside any folder.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've a spare CISCO E2000 wireless router which I want to use as a wireless repeater. I found out that installing DD-WRT firmware on the router will enable - but...
By default, in Pantheon Desktop Environment, the desktop icons are disabled. Infact, you can't even right click on desktop in Pantheon-DE. Recently, I installed Nemo File manager (the one which...
Charted among the coolest 3D printers of 2013, the DeltaPrintr is a new simple, easy-to-use low-cost 3D printer designed and developed by Shai Schechter, a student from Purchase College, State...
Alcatel, the brand from the Chinese handset manufacturer - TCL has come up with a new smartphone called Idol X+ and has launched it officially in China. Alcatel has released...
Rekognition API brings a cross platform API for Android and iOS for Face Detection, Face Recognition and Scene Identification. In association with POP ( Prototype on paper) it had launched...