n type enhancement mosfet

in an n type enhancement mosfet can anyone explain me by(considering atomic structure in the device) ,why does the n channel becomes tapered when voltage of the drain terminal is made positive with respect to the source.

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Check this out.

- Karthik
  • ashish.sharma30
    ashish.sharma30
    consult Microelectronics circuits by Sedra/Smith.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am a third year electrical undergrad student. I want to join an electrical manufacturing/consultancy company like Schneider electric which visits my campus every year. I am not planning...
Meaning: exaggerated or excessive Usage: The fulsome expressions of gratitude that she showered on him made everyone feel slightly sick. Syn: profuse, liberal. overdone
Meaning: of tremendous size or volume Use :The gargantuan wrestler was terrified of mice. Syn: huge, heavy, colossal, mammoth, leviathan
Meaning: a long, angry or forceful speech Use: The students were bored by the speaker's interminable harangue. Syn: berate, lecture,criticize, rant
Match each word in the first column with its meaning in the second column. 1- abash --------- a. step down from power 2- abate --------- b. hopeless 3 - abdicate...