Need tips for electrical core placement

Hello,
I am a third year electrical undergrad student. I want to join an electrical manufacturing/consultancy company like Schneider electric which visits my campus every year. I am not planning to do PG right now as i need a job.
I want to get a good company in campus itself. What kind of preparation do i need for this?
Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Apart from thorough understanding of the topics you were taught in Engineering, I do not believe anything else would be required. Of course, keep reading about and collecting information about latest updates in the world of electrical and have a curious mind.

Be active here on CE Forums. Post questions and answer questions asked by others - one of the best ways to keep your knowledge updated.
  • gopalakrishnan91
    gopalakrishnan91
    Thank you, biggie. Always knew i would regret not listening to 2nd year lectures..!! 😔

I have one more query though.. Suppose I prepare for the GATE 2011 (EE) exam next February, will it help during my placements? Will my technical aptitude tests in the placements be covered if i prepare for GATE?? Why i ask is if that's the case then it will also provide me with an additional option of doing M.tech in case, you know.. the industry finds me useless right now.

Hey, and a last one (i swear!).. If i get a good GATE score, will it be a big plus during the placements.??

plz do answer. I Have to start preparing for GATE only after the 'crazy' advice..(only 5 months left..!! 😔 )

Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meaning: exaggerated or excessive Usage: The fulsome expressions of gratitude that she showered on him made everyone feel slightly sick. Syn: profuse, liberal. overdone
Meaning: of tremendous size or volume Use :The gargantuan wrestler was terrified of mice. Syn: huge, heavy, colossal, mammoth, leviathan
Meaning: a long, angry or forceful speech Use: The students were bored by the speaker's interminable harangue. Syn: berate, lecture,criticize, rant
Match each word in the first column with its meaning in the second column. 1- abash --------- a. step down from power 2- abate --------- b. hopeless 3 - abdicate...
Finally, the Rupee has a symbol like other major global currencies! In a historic event, a five-member jury set up to finalise symbol for the rupee selected the design presented...