My Special Post On completion of 1 year on CE.

Hi guys! This is my special post as I completed 1 year as a CEan. 😀

I've joined CE on July 9th, 2009. I completed 1 year journey in our CE family. I couldn’t believe this. Still it looks like I joined just 1 month or 2 months back. Everyday CE is new with it's new threads, new thoughts, new ideas etc. CE is not bore to anyone.

When I was searching for seminar topics, I rolled on to this CE site. “The First Impression is the Best Impression.” When I first saw the CE site, It looks grand with it's red color, with beautiful layout and with most beautiful slogan “UNITING ENGINEERS ACROSS THE WORLD”. Just by reading that slogan, I was impressed and even I didn’t thought about the name and meaning of CRAZY ENGINEERS. Immediately I was registered whether it’s a luck or bad luck for CE. After logging in, while going through all the names of the sections and at last came to CE-conference. There I saw three great people talking; they are none other than Biggie, durga and shalini. They guided me how to get familiar with the site and how to access CE and rules too(Biggie said). Then I jumped over to the Computer Science Section and posted some threads. I ever expected that I would catch up with this kind of home.

And to tell about our CEans, really very good friends, well collaborative, well qualified, well friendly people with very good of knowledge. And there is no discrimination on CE, which I liked mostly on this.

Here is my first started thread.
#-Link-Snipped-#

And ES said to introduce myself; that what I forgot to do. This is my introduction posted July 16th, 2009 on CE.
#-Link-Snipped-#

And this is my interview with Biggie. I never forget this moment. To know more about me, Please hit this.
#-Link-Snipped-#

And I won a special prize in CE – BlogStar contest and got a Awesome CE- Tee. This is my post.
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

And I was surprised by winning CEoM April 2010. I was gifted a Super Awesome CE-Tee and Quick Heal Total Security 2010. This is my review of my gifts.
#-Link-Snipped-#

These are some of my Beautiful experiences in CE. I never forget CE in my life, It became a part of my life now. 😀
I was in a plan to enter into another profession, even though I wont forget CE.

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Nice experience being with CE pallavi.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wonderful! good post!
    New profession Lawyer? stilll we need your help 😀
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    we are proud to have CEan like you 😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    congrats sahithi:clap:
    nice post😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thank you so much dileep, cooldude, CP, ES.

Hmm LAW, not exactly! But its a part of my dream.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great post! 😀 Keep up the good work.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thank you ash 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, great post 😀 . I'm sure this post will inspire many others to join CE! 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thank you so much Biggie. 😀
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    that was really nice 😀
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Congratulations Pallavi! Keep it up!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks opty and gaurav
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    congrats pallavi you have completed one year on CE, its really a great achievement.
    Today itself i have seen this post.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Nice post sahithi...congrats....:smile:
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks sushant and peeyush!
    Its my pleasure. 😀
  • Suriyanarayan
    Suriyanarayan
    congrats sahithi.. keep up the good work...😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks narayan!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, As i am new here i want to know how marks i have to secure to get admission in iit's with computer science stream. 😒
An awesome competition for biomedical engineering competition by Techfest, IIT Bombay,Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir see here : www.techfest.org/initiatives/elixir 😁
Actually when you ask any computer science student ,what is meant by a protocol they will immediately answer that it is a set of rules that computers(hosts or nodes) will...
Hello friend, take a look at these hardware devices. CDROM drive (or CD-RW/DVD/DVD-RW). Cover plates Floppy drive and disk Hard drive Heat sink and fan Jumpers and caps Memory(RAM) Motherboard...
i have been selected in two top colleges of NAGPUR. Ramdeobaba and YCCE. in ramdeobaba i m getting CS and in YCCE i m gettin Comp. Technology. YCCE is an...