My Laptop turns 3!!!

My Acer Laptop 4763z series just turned 3 and it coincided with Acer turning 10. Kind of feel lucky. Anyone celebrating their laptop anniversary.😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Happy Birthday PB's laptop...
    Happy birthday to you...
    May your battery last long...
    ...and you store 10,000 songs...
    I feel so happy today ..
    It's PB's lappy's Birthday...!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    My lappy turned 3 in June this year!! Still looks as good as new!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Prakash Bhargav
    My Acer Laptop 4763z series just turned 3 and it coincided with Acer turning 10. Kind of feel lucky. Anyone celebrating their laptop anniversary.😁
    Acer should give you free laptop servicing or something as an anniversary promotion 😛
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha...Happy Birthday to PB's laptop..

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    The_Big_K
    Happy Birthday PB's laptop...
    Happy birthday to you...
    May your battery last long...
    ...and you store 10,000 songs...
    I feel so happy today ..
    It's PB's lappy's Birthday...!
    Thanks everyone. Especially for the song...Oh my lappy looks so happy😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please give me the brife details about wireless sensor network........
I am a fresher, I've finished Computer science engineering in 2009. Now since there are several paths like Javaprogrammer, DotNet programmer, Oracle, DBA, Networking, VC++, C# and much more, I...
“What Are Your Main Worries About Your Future?” Slough, 16th September 2009: Findings from the [1]Realtime Generation Survey 2009 are published today, revealing the education and career choices, expectations and...
how ar you for all, i have chosen the field of my FYP which is SCADA System . now , can anyone give me an idea on which part is...
I'm doing a project on automatic brakes in two wheelers.i need to know about a light ray or a wave which will get reflected from any mean like human skin.....