My invention

I am the holder of a patent for my invention. May I ask if there is anyone out there who is interested, or can help in any way in the construction of one or more prototypes or working models, and/or the further research and development of my invention in any of its variants? My invention could possibly do to the propeller what the propeller did to the paddle wheel. All and any help is more than welcome. Thanks.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    If you could provide a little more detail as to what your patent actually does we might be able to help you out. maybe describe its working a little.

PS- where are you from??
  • falcon
    falcon
    mad_scientist
    If you could provide a little more detail as to what your patent actually does we might be able to help you out. maybe describe its working a little.

PS- where are you from??

Thank you very much for expressing interest. This present invention relates to oscillating hydrofoil propulsion and steering systems, provided in general for waterborne crafts. I have already applied for a patent for this invention in many embodiments. I live in Malta. Where are you from? Do you have any connection with any company in the marine propulsion industry?

Regards,

falcon.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Umm..I'm just a mechanical engineer (from India). And I have no idea what oscillating hydrofoil propulsion means!! ๐Ÿ˜

My advice would be to wait for the patent to be granted and then ask people to help you out (especially if you're going to be asking for help online).

I am pretty good in 3D CAD. If you want any help in that area, I would be more than happy to help out
  • falcon
    falcon
    The problem here is that I got the ideas and the technology, but not the means and the money to prototype any of my inventions.
  • falcon
    falcon
    I can't afford to handle more than one of my inventions at a time right now.
  • falcon
    falcon
    Some of my inventions relate to marine propulsion systems, others relate to the automotive industry, and others to beauty care products. I can't say much more about any of the other inventions at this stage, obviously. What I'd like is to strike a partnership deal with respective companies so that both sides can exploit the benefits of the said inventions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ falcon: Get in touch with a local university. I'm pretty sure they can help you prototype your concepts.
  • falcon
    falcon
    Thanks for the suggestion. Will be trying that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Folks, I recently built a voltage controlled oscillator (VCO). I will be using the VCO as an RF modulator to inject a 1.050 KHz tone into a weather band...
Ah. Got it already. Delete the thread if you wish.
Could you please provide me facts about Sweden studies. I am planning to pursue technology management course in Sweden with work ex of 5 years. 1. In Sweden, Is there...
Hey Guys, Its been great pleasure visiting Facebook Developors Garage The event was on Aug 28, 2009 at Taj West End Bangalore.โ€‹ โ€‹ โ€‹ โ€‹
it can be used as (1) inverting amplifier (2) non inverting amplifier (3) comparator....... to seek help contact me...........๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•