My internet is going crazy.

Lol, At the current moment I am not able to access any frequently visited websites like google,FB,YT because when I click on the link it says DNS look-up failed. But, strangely I am able to get into Crazy-Engineers. Why this is so? It's so strange.(But lucky that I can still access CE. 😀 ).

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    yeah i am facing the same error for a while today

really strange experience
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I am not sure of issue, but may be DNS entry for CE might have been cached , so it wont end up doing a DNS query again.
    In some cases, if previous DNS query fails, then cache would also return the same
    to check DNS entry on windows machine , you could use -ipconfig/displaydns
    incase you want to flush out dns to cache newer entries you can use ipconfig/flushdns
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Try using google DNS. You couldn't expect much of reliable services from Indian servers.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and/or 4.2.2.2, that should help!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which Languages Should An Electrical Engineering Student Has To Learn??
AN Electronics Engineer in the making !!! Joining this forum believing i would get to learn new stuffs Very much interested in Electronic Circuits ............
Mu Sigma is a company that selects students in campus and makes them a Business Analyst in their company situated in Bangalore. They came with a nice pay package of...
Wipro Technologies comes for selecting students in campus for all branches. Rounds- 1. Aptitude: Questions are mostly based on Speed Distance Time, Probability, Permutation and Combination and Data Interpretation. C/C++...
Apple has unveiled the world's most awaited phone - IPHONE 5 The SHOCKING and the breaking news is the price tag is almost similar to the iPhone 4s. Feature wise,...