Multi-touch laptops

Hey I heard from my friend that Acer is going to launch Acer 5738 PzG. I heard it’s a Multi-touch laptop.😁 Is it true? Is it going to be gamer friendly? I also heard that they are the first one to launch in India. Can somebody share any information regarding its configurations, performance and price?

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    check this out:-

#-Link-Snipped-#

I thick it is Asus T91

The swivelling display houses an 8.9-inch panel that can recognise multi-touch gesture user inputs check this out

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    mahesh_dahale
    check this out:-

#-Link-Snipped-#

I thick it is Asus T91

The swivelling display houses an 8.9-inch panel that can recognise multi-touch gesture user inputs check this out

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks for the link but I think it already been launched in US. I heard the laptop is within 45k in India😎. What is the price for AsusT91?
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    I got a short review written by Techtree guy on Acer Multi-touch laptop. The cost also seem to be within my purchasable limit.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, i wish to know if accelerometer measures the direction(acceleration or retardation to be precise) as well. if yes can we use it to measure acceleration and retardation of two...
check out company slogans List of company Slogans
hi guys, can anyone please guide on which line would be the best for doing MS in computer science engineering.
Hello Guys..This question comes in my mind...😕😕 What are the reasons if someone send me mail..It goes into my spam list.. What are the reasons ?How it decides whether it...
hey what do u think about "use pendrive as a RAM in vista????" is it effective? is it harmful to pendrive?😕😕😕