is it effective?
is it harmful to pendrive?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    i don't think so..If you want then you can do...as it is a feature in vista
  • torque
    torque
    since you can use a pendrive as ram in vista can you use a pendrive as ram in windows 7
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    sratiyala
    hey what do u think about "use pendrive as a RAM in vista????"

is it effective?
    is it harmful to pendrive?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
    This feature is called Readyboost in Windows Vista.

Indeed it is effective. The system performance increases slightly.

This may wear your flash drive (Although after a very very long time). This is because a flash drive wears out after very extensive use for long time.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Can i get the Steps how to Use the pen drive as a RAM in VISTA.. how to access it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
  • sratiyala
    sratiyala
    madhumurundi
    Can i get the Steps how to Use the pen drive as a RAM in VISTA.. how to access it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

1. Open My Computer.
    2. Right Click on the Removable Disk Drive and select Properties.
    3. Click on ReadyBoost Tab.
    4. Enable the feature by selecting the option and allocate the amount of space you want to use as memory.
    😁😁😁😁
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Thanks 😁😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Maconomy UK has signed a contract with Ramboll UK. The deal includes a Maconomy Professional Services Solution with Business Intelligence capabilities for 550 users. London 2nd November 2009 - Maconomy,...
3M, the diversified technology company, is supporting this month’s European Week for Safety and Health at Work (19 – 25 October) by highlighting the importance of a thorough risk assessment...
Hi everyone, Anyone has any ideas about how to incorporate Web Services in any application? What all files one need to create and what all configurations one need to do...
Software piracy has been the biggest concern for top software makers, especially in countries such as India and China Windows 7 Home Premium can be bought for Rs.50. Read this...
new feature of Google search which is capable of recognizing when you are searching for a music artist, album or track, and can offer you direct links of the songs,...