Multi Document Summarization in Java

This project aims to summarize multiple documents based on the two pass re ranking.

Abstract:

The goal of topic oriented text summarization is to produce informative short description according to the given topic or query. This is somewhat similar to the target of question answering which retrieves exact answers from large text collections.

The method relies on two pass re ranking frame work. First pass is to order the concepts. Second pass generates the representative sentences. Advantage of the project is that there is no need to build external knowledge or pre-defined rules.

Use: Text summary of detailed documents in easy steps.

Requirements:
  • Languages- Java
  • Toold- NetBeans/Eclipse

Replies

• Uwaise
    Uwaise
    LittleNut
    This project aims to summarize multiple documents based on the two pass re ranking.

Abstract:

The goal of topic oriented text summarization is to produce informative short description according to the given topic or query. This is somewhat similar to the target of question answering which retrieves exact answers from large text collections.

The method relies on two pass re ranking frame work. First pass is to order the concepts. Second pass generates the representative sentences. Advantage of the project is that there is no need to build external knowledge or pre-defined rules.

Use: Text summary of detailed documents in easy steps.

Requirements:
    • Languages- Java
    • Toold- NetBeans/Eclipse
    Hey .. the idea you just proposed was really fascinating.Is this project already done or its just the idea. since my work deals in summarization of text i would like to see the code for further enchancemnet

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea of development of this project is the generation of barcodes. Abstract: The main objective of this proposed system is to online all the activities of a bank. The...
CEans, CrazyEngineers faced few issues as we tried to enforce 'www' in all the URLs across the website. Now all the URLs across the site should start with 'www'. Earlier,...
hello guys, what's up techies? m currently aspiring EC engineering. m more interested in innovative projects and big ideas...
Pardon my limited knowledge about electrical branch, I was just reading about wave energy. Whenever we talk about renewable sources of energy, we use the term 'tidal energy'. Are wave...
In current system, in order to find out the location of friends, user needs to call and ask friends about his where abouts. The proposed system will help user to...