mtech distance mode

hi all!!!:smile:
plz plz help me i wanna know details regarding me/mtech in communication systems from srm university,chennai IN DISTANCE MODE i tried all d means but in vain
i wanna enroll dis year
im 4m hyd so is it possible 4 me 2 pursue mtech 4m here in chennai without disturbinh my job!!!!
plzzzzzz respond ASAP

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi swapnakumar

Please check the following link first 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-#

What is your current location -Chennai or Hyderabad. If possible leave job and concentrate on me/mtech if you are really serious about it. 😀

Thanks !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Swapna - you sure you want to go for distance learning (as I understood from your post). I am yet to know anyone who really got benefited by a distance learning degree.
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    ya i didnt know abt it ne ways im sorry for it!!
    n im from hyd but believe me i cant leave my job
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    hi!!!
    yes im quite serious about pursuing my mtech distance i cant go for a regular degree
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    @swapnakumar Really serious ? Can you tell us the reason behind not going for a regular course inspite of its plus points over distant learning ? 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Well , If you want to go for Distance learning Mtech.
    You have all the good universities giving the distance education so you can directly jump into any uni's website and check the details and more over this is the right time to check as the courses may commence from june or july you can check it .

And yes let us know why do you wanted to do the degree as it is not worth doing it through Distance :??
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    hi all!!
    Thank you all for your advice i need to go through a distance mode for 2 reasons:
    --i cannot quit my job now im into a bond
    --i have a baby of 9 months
    This is why im planning for distance education.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    swapnakumar
    hi all!!
    Thank you all for your advice i need to go through a distance mode for 2 reasons:
    --i cannot quit my job now im into a bond
    --i have a baby of 9 months
    This is why im planning for distance education.
    Hmm - serious reasons, I would say -Please do care for your baby first atleast let him/her grow upto 2 years.

Rest is your wish.
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    ok shalini thanks for your advice

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!....im new here and im in my final year in degree....so itz time for me to do my project!.....and im planning to do it in VB!....so im waz wondering can...
Some years ago multinationals began shifting their back-end offices to India. Outsourcing works demanded vast office spaces to accommodate their staff. The existing business houses in Indian metros including Kerala’s...
Hello there, I am about to try my hands on Windows programming and i have no idea about from where and how to start? what all will i need? so...
Need help in vb topic....."furniture management system"! hi again!.....i decide a topic for my final year project which im goin to use VB is "Furniture management system"............im trying to like...
i am a computer engineering student and i want to do sap training after my degree. can u plz suggest me the modules that will suit me and best institutes...