M.Tech courses

hello, I am interested in pursuing a career in embedded systems(or digital signal processing).. right now, i am a third year B.Tech student , Electronics and telecommunication.
I wanted to know what are opportunities in India after M.Tech?? Because most of the People i know are doing MS..
and which M.tech degree should i try for(considering the fact, that courses available for M.Tech are very less)???

and most importantly what is the usual job profile of a person after doing M.Tech..i have found many people do MBA after working on the technical side fro 4-5 years..so do these people move on to the managing the technical scenario of that company?? What is the job hierarchy??

Please do correct me if i am somewhere wrong in my understanding...

Replies

• sarika_224
    sarika_224
    hey, can anybody help me out!!!!!
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    Hey if you are intrested in embedded systems(or digital signal processing).. and wanna do M-tech then why are you getting confused just do it..

first of all i want to describe you one thing that every field has a same scope and value do good and prove yourself...

their is much requirement of experts and professional in a field so you will become a proffessional....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to add CE-Bedge to my Blog (wordpress) how can i do this i remember there is one thread started by ash can anyone post its link here please.......
I want project topics in c++ related to database.(e.g creating own database in c++)
hi friends..... I am 2009 pass out computer engineer(B Tech). I got placed in tcs and cmc via campus placements...but due to current market scenario there is no hope i...
Ahem! another news from newsreader(Self claimed) . All have seen The Daily Prophet in HARRY POTTER right?? moving pictures of DUMBLEDORE and S.BLACK moving in newspaper? what if you are...
I want to do a mini project in my college. Please tell me any project.