Query Regarding My Blog(wordpress)

I want to add CE-Bedge to my Blog (wordpress) how can i do this i remember there is one thread started by ash can anyone post its link here please....

one more

Suppose i want to add some html code as a gadget is it possible in wordpress if yes then how i think its easily available in blogger.

Thanks in advanced

-godfather

Replies

• safwan
    safwan
    Hay Gf regarding your first problem .

#-Link-Snipped-#

Second qestion i dind understood well can you explain it please.😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    well like in blogspot there is option to add widget for html in that you have to just post your html code...like....like...like... yes for example advertising html code then that code appears at the widget and provides you advertisment link... is the same thing possible in wordpress? hop now you got the thing what actually i want to ask.

thanks for the link mate.
  • safwan
    safwan
    ya i understood but regarding this you can ask kidakka or mayur sir as they were using wordpress .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ok i got something like Text Widget.. will try on that lets See... And BTW i had added CE-Badge. Looks Cool
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    can i add my own theme? i had downloaded some themes which are available on internet.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This query is regarding my blog , which is maintained on Blogger!!

Few people are posting comment as Anonymous can i know their name?

I mean can i put name as mandatory for it?
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    English-Scared
    This query is regarding my blog , which is maintained on Blogger!!

Few people are posting comment as Anonymous can i know their name?

I mean can i put name as mandatory for it?
    Go to your blog's settings > comments
    and select the radio button to registered users.

But, with this only people having a openid or google account can post comment (and most people have a google account or openid)

I am having a same problem. Maybe we cannot make the name field mandatory like that in wordpress.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hey thanks for the information 😀

Will try it and check it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want project topics in c++ related to database.(e.g creating own database in c++)
hi friends..... I am 2009 pass out computer engineer(B Tech). I got placed in tcs and cmc via campus placements...but due to current market scenario there is no hope i...
Ahem! another news from newsreader(Self claimed) . All have seen The Daily Prophet in HARRY POTTER right?? moving pictures of DUMBLEDORE and S.BLACK moving in newspaper? what if you are...
I want to do a mini project in my college. Please tell me any project.
I need to write an article on white cement. Can anyone help out with some info?