MTA HANOI 2012 at Hanoi, Vietnam on Dec 30, 2011

Hanoi lured US$875.1 million foreign direct investment (FDI) capital in the first half of this year 2011, up 6.7 times compared to the same period last year, according to the Hanoi Statistics Office (HSO), as VOVNews reported.

With this increase in FDI as well as the capital city's increased funding for technical infrastructure, social and civil projects, MTA HANOI 2012 provides the platform for overseas and local companies to identify the technologies and services to meet this demand.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Modern Machine Shop 2012 is the perfect destination for all those who want to explore and invest in cutting edge technologies and products. The event will act as a single...
how to find transformer efficiency for 11 kv rating.... when it is fully loaded.?????
​Here is the thread where you can find different Kolaveri Di Versions !!​​Enjoy !! 😛​Starting with Engineering Version. 😀​​​ yo engineers i am singing song bug song error song why...
I have some basics in electronics but when it comes to apply them I am feeling difficult, Could anyone suggest me the best basic book of electronics so that i...
We're just few hours away from entering new year 2012. I can already see that people are gearing up to celebrate. Unfortunately, the definition of celebration has become synonymous with...