MS from india

Is there any good institute for MS in india after btech... Everyone prefer gre and do it from abroad..😒

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Noo Reply 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm thinking you're trying for everything than focusing on what goes right with your skills -> #-Link-Snipped-#

M.S Courses from Indian universities are not very popular (especially in Engineering & Technology). You might want to consider M.Tech instead. However your academic performance suggests that you may find the M.Tech courses difficult. I'd strongly advise you to first select the domain of your interest and then focus on the 'next things'. I hope you got my point.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    M.tech is a only good if you do it from IIT, Nit etc otherwise its like a btech standard. I have seen that MS from abroad have its very good value. Can you tell me MS from india. Any reputated colleges with good placements..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm making a PID controller using a PIC18F452 in C. signed int pid_error; short ProportionalGain; short IntegralGain; short DerivitiveGain; double AccumError; short LastError; short TotalGain; signed int pid_output; unsigned char...
i need the circuit of 1.2G wireless rf transmitter and receiver circuit.. please help me as soon as possible guys.. its kind of urgent.. I'm also trying for it...
The Quick Response code seems to be getting popular around our place too. I remember getting curious about this square with random little squares in it that was seen at...

hi

hay i am to this site pls guide me my name is :skylab studying b.tech 3rd branch cse 😁
Does anyone know from where to get High Torque ( > 30 Kgcm ) DC motors in India ? and its weight should be less then a Kg. [Edit: oops...