QR codes all around!

The Quick Response code seems to be getting popular around our place too. I remember getting curious about this square with random little squares in it that was seen at various websites after I uploaded a file, image etc.

Its amazing how much possibility this new technology holds. Its like, a portal from the real world to the digital world ๐Ÿ˜€

What do you think about the possible uses of QR code in our own daily life?
For instance, I think it's a great way to share our website/blog in printed media ๐Ÿ˜Ž
We can even create a QR code embedding our basic info like name, phone no. etc

BTW, here is the QR code for #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€

CE

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

hay i am to this site pls guide me my name is :skylab studying b.tech 3rd branch cse ๐Ÿ˜
Does anyone know from where to get High Torque ( > 30 Kgcm ) DC motors in India ? and its weight should be less then a Kg. [Edit: oops...
friends ๐Ÿ˜€. i had collected all the components which is needed to do the line follower robot.. since am weak in programming knowledge i require some guidance for programming .....
hello friends i think we forgotten about concept explaining threads ok now i am giving about transducers i had just studied it now just in brief correct me if i...
You may discuss it in following thread: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...gineering/41283-equation-residual-stress.html