Movies that have influenced you

I remember I saw "Chack De" - a bollywood flick.

The next day, I resigned from my job. ๐Ÿ˜

[I'm not kidding.]

Name the movies that have influenced you and why?

-The Big K-

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well biggeie wat you did after resigning join another firm,well "the seven samurais" by akiro kurosova inspired me a lot,it shows how a team of no-hopers can also achive un-imaginable feats!!!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The Shawshank Redemption ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    well biggeie wat you did after resigning join another firm,well "the seven samurais" by akiro kurosova inspired me a lot,it shows how a team of no-hopers can also achive un-imaginable feats!!!!
    No, I did not. Full story comes later. Maybe in my autobiography ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    The_Big_K
    I remember I saw "Chack De" - a bollywood flick.

-The Big K-
    Its not "Chack De" biggie, Its "Chak de -India".

The movie that influenced me is "Swades- we the people".
    Its also a bollywood flick. Its a story about NRI who visits india. :smile:
  • swati_akasheeni
    swati_akasheeni
    Hi,
    i am influenced by the movie-"HEROES".Though it was not amongst bollywood hits but the message it imparted was really nice one.I liked it more because i want to join air force and i got motivated by that.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    No, I did not. Full story comes later. Maybe in my autobiography ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    waiting for that Biggie

Movie that touches to my heart is --- Braveheart and Wednesday
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Schindler%27S List"Schindler's List" has to be the most influential movie I have ever seen.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'm more influenced from reading books (since I can imagine any scene from the words), but if there was a movie that has inspired me somewhat, especially in engineering, it would be Iron Man! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Seanv
    Seanv
    ๐Ÿ˜ Iron Man. Are you hiding a secret project from all of us? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lots of movies actually, but the most influential one would be "Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story". Its a true story.. simply amazing...
  • gohm
    gohm
    Theremin- an electronic odyssey
    Romero
    star wars
    a brief history of time
    long way round
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Life is beautiful - An Italian film by Roberto Benigni.
    Wonderful perspective on life..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    mad_scientist
    "Schindler's List" has to be the most influential movie I have ever seen.
    I too go for "Schindler's List" , "Swades" , "Roja"
    but the most influenced movies are all the movies came from "Bhagavatgeeta"
    The statements said in that book are excellent and if used in daily life we can become a very good and great person.

And all Charlie chaplin movies ofcourse making people smile is the best thing in life i believe and i do ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • rishna
    rishna
    i thought and thought and thought for long and long time, many were rolling in my head but none came out with my strong feeling..yes this is the one ๐Ÿ˜’...why so ๐Ÿ˜”

But i can tell you real times scenes which influenced me many times, never a movie did๐Ÿ˜•..
    Actually some of them did, but for a that was for a short while.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The Y-Not
    i thought and thought and thought for long and long time, many were rolling in my head but none came out with my strong feeling..yes this is the one ๐Ÿ˜’...why so ๐Ÿ˜”

But i can tell you real times scenes which influenced me many times, never a movie did๐Ÿ˜•..
    Actually some of them did, but for a that was for a short while.
    Great explain us the situations such that we may learn ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • rishna
    rishna
    English-Scared
    Great explain us the situations such that we may learn ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Explanation is not just enough you need to experience it. Try going to a Orphan age or old aged home or just look at differently abled children they will definitly influence you.

I have a cousin who is differently abled when im with her she teaches me what courage is, fair heart is, what purity in life is without uttering word i tell you๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Agreed !!! Good experience.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    I like the bollywood movie IQBAL in which the main character a disabled person win over all problems coming through his way and get the position in cricket team.
  • devesh
    devesh
    Two of the influential movies are Cindrella Man & Swades.

One teaches how to be bold enough in your life to fight against all odds and come up with bright n shining stars!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

And the other one teaches that there is everything around us to utilise.
    We just need to think and be proactive and everthing will fall in your way with fruitful results ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • yash23
    yash23
    well..actually 'a beautiful mind' influenced me years ago
  • ankur verma
    ankur verma
    inspiring movie- i liked GURU
  • suyash
    suyash
    It would have to be "Swades" for me...
    and no, I'm not a die hard SRK fan... I simply love the movie for the simple thing explained there...
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Okay not so much a movie as a tv series namely Battletar Galactica. Movies: Anything with SRK in it, The matrix trilogy, Notebook.. Pursuit of happiness and a few others I can't recall at this moment in time.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    7 pounds, that movie made me cry. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Will Smith is an awesome actor. ๐Ÿ˜€
    It is a must watch.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Many have influenced but right now I can remember only "Lagaan".

"Where there is a will, there is a way" -it taught me.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    October Sky
    Finding Neverland
    Blood Diamond
    Good Will Hunting
    Gods must be Crazy
    Rang De Basanti (Hindi)
    To Kill a Mocking Bird
    Batman Begins and The Dark Knight
    Chak De (Hindi)
    The Sound of Music
    Rocky
    Gandhi
    The Shawshank Redemption
    Braveheart
    A Beautiful Mind
    Gladiator
    Swades (Hindi)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dasvidaniya

I learn
    "Things to do before i die"
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Nayak - The Real Hero
    a great futuristic bollywood flick. This movie is inspiring me to do something for our nation.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    "In pursuit of Happiness", "Cast Away", "Finding Neverland", "Happy Feet", "Iqbal", "Chak De India", "Shahid Bhagat Singh", "Guru"
  • karcki
    karcki
    i'm more influenced by the movie like "A wednesday","hey ram" and "joyness"
  • Laikhuram
    Laikhuram
    Inspiring! I would say "Mohabbatein" & "Chak De". Real good in terms of dialogue delivery & story line and inspiring too!
  • inform
    inform
    I don't watch too many moies but lagaan,The legend of bhagat singh,bhootnath are some of the moies that fascinated me.
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Rang de basanti
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    i am influenced by lage raho munna bhai....it gives a message that you can do anywork without any violence.....it help to control my violence to a great extent.....
  • raul.kum
    raul.kum
    I Guess Armageddon, because i dont know i was 9 when i watched it and fell in love with that.๐Ÿ˜
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    * 3 Idiots
    * Meet the Robinsons
    * Seven Pounds
    * Hachi: A Dogโ€™s Story
    * The Last song
    *Happy Feet
    and many more!!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    "Three idiots"-one of my favourite movies and i'm influenced by it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    1) Dasvidaniya
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    *Taare zameen par*

It influenced me alot and *I always watch this movie before my exams*. It gives me inspiration. This movie has some magic in it , some positive energy !
  • sai krishna
    sai krishna
    Swades motivated me a lot,
    Shawshank Redemption a great movie too.
  • safwan
    safwan
    swadesh and 3 idiots and the moviee faltu this three movie are my faverites..๐Ÿ˜’
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    safwan
    swadesh and 3 idiots and the moviee faltu this three movie are my faverites..๐Ÿ˜’
    Swadesh is really good movie the only movie I like from SRK. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Just want to add, forgot them:
    Charlie St. Cloud
    Cedie
    the Secret Garden

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm in the process of finalizing our Apparel Provider . The premium quality CE T-Shirts [Black, White] that carries a kick-a$$ slogan on the front and our logo at...
i would like to know sites and ideas which can help me to make a project for electronics and instrumentation
Welcome Robotic Arm project! While we wait for a cooler project name to choose ( ๐Ÿ˜‰ ), we shall have some discussions for this project. 1) Introduction Robotic arms duplicating...
CEans, At the time of registration, we ask users to enter their engineering discipline. Despite of the clear instructions to enter the engineering discipline as "Electrical" , or "Mechanical" or...
Okay, today I found my old calculator in the drawer. Its CASIO fx-991MS ๐Ÿ˜€. Which calculator do/did you use?