Motors for a mini submarine

i am going to make a submarine which weighs 4-5 kg.. i am thinking of using 2 motors for the movement. what kind and specification of motor would be appropriate to drive the submarine? someone please suggest me.. of course it should be water proof..

Replies

• vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    use dc series motors they will be available in the market in small sizes so that you can drive the load use 12v motor
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    dhruba sunuwar
    i am going to make a submarine which weighs 4-5 kg.. i am thinking of using 2 motors for the movement. what kind and specification of motor would be appropriate to drive the submarine? someone please suggest me.. of course it should be water proof..
    if you want water proof go for BLDC motors of 12v,1-2A ratting they will work better in water also

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think a lot of members visiting computer science / IT / Networking section have doubts about the kind of discussions this section should have. Well, it's a technical discussion...
System76, the computer manufacturer well-known and highly appreciated for their support of opensource software has released new Sable Complete All-in-one PC with Ubuntu Linux pre-installed. The U.S based company, in...
what is the output or an error? void main() { int a=10,*c,**b; *c = &*a; **d = &*c; printf("%d %d %d",a,*c,**b); getch(); }Please don't compile!
can any one suggest me which areas to concentrate and what to prepare.....thanks in adavance