Motorola Launches Moto X Force Shatterproof Smartphone - Price, Specs At Glance

Motorola has announced its shatterproof smartphone, Moto X Force to be available in India from February 8th. It will be available online on Flipkart, Amazon and in Chroma and Spice stores. It claims to have the world’s first shatterproof display, and will be available in 2 different storage capacities and three color variants. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, the Moto X Force is Indian for Droid Turbo 2 as known by the US market.

moto-x-force-shatterproof-smartphone

To make the 5.4-inch HD display uncrackable, Motorola has replaced chemically strengthened glass by various types of tough plastic. The ShatterShield display technology consists of 5 layers of materials that can absorb shock and stay intact. The display is said to have survived a drop from over 900 feet, when a drop from 6 feet could easily crack the iPhone. Another test the toughie was put through was to endure a Range Rover SUV run over it about 10 times, which too the phone survived. The display was intact and the touch screen was responsive. This responsiveness despite minor damages is because of backup touch capacitors.

But that is not the only leading feature of the Moto X Force. It also sports a rear camera of 21 MP as opposed to Nokia Lumia 1020 that has a 41MP camera, but might costs the same Rs.49,000. The battery on this device too is a beastly 3760 mAh that can deliver up to 48 hours of uninterrupted smartphone activity on a full charge, and a 13 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging.

The 32 GB variant is priced at Rs. 49,999 and the 64 GB is to cost Rs. 53,999. Motorola says the Moto X Force will be available in three different colors. Internal memory should not be a limiting factor because both the models can be expanded to 2TB using microSD cards.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HEY !! just wanted to ask, does lintech provide summer internship ?? -6 sem !! electrical and electronics engineering!!
i have a 55kw motor, it takes R=41,42 Y=39,40 B=42,40 ampere tell me how to calculate unit of this motor?
Hello Friends can anyone tell me how to get answer of security question of my facebook account or if at all can i set the security question and its answer...
Robots have always been known for their mechanical touch and inhuman nature, but a team of Swiss researchers have devised a new system to let robots gently grip and lift...
Computer Scientist Erik Sudderth from Brown University has developed a machine learning system that can detect nuclear tests performed under or on the surface of the earth every single minute....