Motor Zundung 2012 at NIT Durgapur, West on Feb 3, 2012

Leading as the biggest auto fest in eastern India, Motor Zundung is NIT Durgapur's annual auto fest organized by the Society for Automotive Engineers.

Shifting gears from regular academic life, Motor Z enables students to drive into a faster lane with the confluence of innovation, knowledge, application and skill lining up under the same hood. In its latest edition Motor Z ventures into the world of horsepower increasing the heat level via a variety of events, workshops, guest lectures and much more. Its a race where the ignited minds of India get ready to hit the nitrous. Encompassing a huge arra of innovative events, Motor Z has surpassed every insurmountable feat!

From bringing Army tanks down to NIT campus, to showcasing stylish shiny cars, from thrilling bike stunts in the students backyard, to mind boggling robotic competitions, from research paper presentations to innovative designing events, Motor Z hasn't left any aspect of automotive passion untouched.

This is where everything is leading- a world that makes information communication easy.

Events:
  • Robotic Event
  • Non-Robotic Events
  • Lectures and Workshops

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.motorz.in/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​Spring city project developments in Hawler!​Type: Project State: Ongoing Location: Erbil Area: 299.320 m[sup]2[/sup] A long thin rectangular parcel of land, 1200 m (approx.) long and around 60-170 m (approx.)...
​Slauerhoffbrug "The Flying Bridge"​The Slauerhoffbrug is a fully automatic bascule bridge (aka tail bridge) in the city of Leeuwarden in the Netherlands. It uses two arms to swing a section...
Second 7-Star Hotel of The World! The Centaurus Islamabad, Pakistan.​The Centaurus is a building project currently under construction in Islamabad, Pakistan. Designed by architects WS Atkins, it will comprise three...
My name is Ghazanfar. I am doing Software Engineering. My interested areas are AI, Game Development, Robotics and Image Processing. I am passionate about computers and programming. I have good...
​World's Tallest Bridge​ Millau Bridge (officially Millau Viaduct) is a road-bridge spanning the valley of the River Tarn near Millau in southern France. It was designed by the renowned 'modern...